Franchi Affinity

http://www.ducksunlimited.com/news-media/messageboards/Topic773760.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By srj79 - 9/9/2013 12:11:10 PM
Im looking to purchase a new shotgun and have had my eye on the franchi affinity, was just wondering if anybody has owned one or has any experience with them. Thanks for the help guys.
By BDhunter - 9/10/2013 9:13:50 AM
I neverhad one or shot one but when my dad was looking for is first semi auto I told him about the gun cuz it was in his price range. the guy at the gun shop said he cant even keep them in stock and he has guys on a list waiting for when more come in.to me that says something.
By Matt Gallagher - 9/10/2013 2:13:53 PM
I bought my Franchi A. Last season. I was able to get a few birds and used it this season for goose. I Love it. Its wicked easy to take apart and I compared all internal parts with benellis and few others that my buddies have, its practicly the same gun with exception of grip for left hand. I bought the black but i should have gotten the dipped but oh well. No issues yet and ive shot alot of skeet and average 3 inch loads and cycles perfect. So $700 for great gun and 2 chokes, or 1300 ish for benelli( comes with a great case though)
By srj79 - 9/12/2013 8:56:50 AM
Well i i went to look at one and got my hands on a browning maxus. Must say its an excellent feeling gun. Its hard to choose!