Sponsor gift Ideas

http://www.pa.ducks.org/news-media/messageboards/Topic757155.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Quakhd - 4/19/2011 12:14:48 PM
My chapter has a Sponsor event coming up and we usually like to give the sponsors a small gift along with their sponsorship. We usually give a nice hat, pen set, umbrella, knife, etc..  Just wondering if any other chapters do this, and if so what do you give? I am looking for fresh ideas. Thanks in advance.
By GLACLAB - 5/20/2011 9:31:07 AM
Our chapter gives each sponsor a small duck decoy and a DU hat only, sometimes with SPONSOR embroidered into it, and only available to sponsors at each event.
By tophorsecop - 7/10/2011 8:30:18 AM
Have received the small gifts as a sponsor for years and they do matter, best "treatment" of all though has been a "raffle" limited to sponsors only for a gun...I've never won the gun but it's always fun hoping!
By J&R Game Calls - 8/31/2011 9:29:56 AM
Jordan LaMay

Hello not sure if you have figured out a sponsor give yet, my local DU chapters have done a custom made duck call with sponsor ship. I give DU chapters my wholesale price, a Custom made two pard single or double reed duck call goes for 25 bucks, 45 for one with a band, or a whistle goes for 20. If your interested please email me, and we can figure out more details.

Jordan LaMay

J & R Game Calls

1-315-528-9707

jlamay1500@hotmail.com